Monday, August 10, 2009

4 QUICK Updates on My Blog

Hey guys - have been working on my site, taking one action step a day. Just finished a fantastic interview with Brian Amstrong. Among other things:

1. Traffic has almost tripled since promoting my site on Twitter, Facebook, & my Ebay store.
2. Subscriptions to my blog have doubled as a result of the increased traffic, social media, personally promoting it.
3. Sales and revenue from my Ebay store have doubled using drop shipping & product sourcing strategies.
4. Logged into my Google AdSense account & was astonished to see money there by people viewing, clicking the ads (Talk about passive income).
5. Have secured 2/3 more interviews - one's with an Olympic Coach.

Now granted, these are small successes in the grand scheme of things. They don't generate a full-time income, but generate enough to cover my internet expenses & to go out once in a while. But what occurs in a positive feedback loop, is that small successes with enough dedication, hardwork, commitment, can turn into larger & larger successes easier, faster, and a lot quicker over time. What I'm excited about is the POTENTIAL to see my Ebay store/Blog grow. What started out as a hobby that I started from my own living room, did in my spare time, & with little capital can now continue to GROW.

Blogging is a lot of fun. You get to write, create something, interact with others, sell products (your own, others), & promote advertising. Of all of these, I enjoy the interviews, affiliate marketing, drop shipping, & the marketing & advertising aspects.

That's it. Stay tuned!

1 comment: