Tuesday, August 4, 2009

6 Ways to Get into the Top 3 Searches on Google in Less Than a Week for FREE

Hey guys - have been working on my blog lately, did a search recently to see where my blog stood in Google, & was surprised. Decided to do an article on ways to increase your search engine rankings.

1. Blog every day on your particular subject.
2. Develop an online community network - contribute to other people's blogs via comments, interviews. Put your blog link in your emails, Ebay stores, etc.
3. Join free affiliate marketing programs including - Amazon.com, WorldWide Brands, Commission Junction, AWeber, Audible.com
4. Use references that link to past articles, different blogs, etc.
5. Utilize social media marketing via Twitter, TwitterFeed, TwitterPics, Facebook.
6. Promote your blog to your friends, family, coworkers.

I did 1-6 & in less than a week, a search on lifestyle blogs (Maximizing Life the Easy Way) put my blog in the top 3, where it was previously unranked. Things I learned were how Google decides to rank your page, building a successful blog (as with any endeavour) requires commitment, one technique/action per day to get you to your goal, various ways to promote/market your blog - online, & in person, & honing my writing skills to develop outstanding free content every day.

In the meantime, I am working on several other projects including interviews, articles, affiliate programs, increasing my reader base, and working on the overall design of my blog. Any comments, suggestions, or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like SEO. Look into it. It's powerful. Like your blog.

    ReplyDelete