Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Power of Karma - a Random Experiment in Cyberspace

Hey guys - the other day, I posted an article/link to the blog MikesLife. What was interesting was that I was referred to this website from one of my friends & learned some interesting things. So I thought I would let my readers and others know about Mike's blog.

Well, I was checking my stats on SiteMeter.Com (not affiliate) the other day & noticed a lot of traffic from MikesLife. Curious, I clicked on the referring links & was surprised to see a whole video blog/post about my blog. You can check it out here to find out more about this extremely interesting incident.

Pretty cool stuff. Mike has offered to do a guest post, or possibly an interview, in the next couple of weeks. Karma works in amazing ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment